Frequently asked questions.
We’re sure you’ve got a few questions, we hope you find your answer below. If not please get in touch.
It’s best to establish your budget and what you’re trying to achieve. We work with budgets from as little at £2k to multi-million pound videos.
It doesn’t hurt to ask.
We work closely with you making sure you’re happy at every stage of the process. If you’re not happy with something, please let us know and we’ll work tirelessly to rectify the issue.
To begin we need to discuss your content requirements. In addition we will need your branding guidelines.
Size isn’t everything. Get in touch for a chat and we’ll see what we can do.
Ideally, yes. It will help us develop an idea that work with your budget. Remember, big budgets don’t always make the best videos.
This depends on the scale of the project. Before we start work we’ll let you know our estimated lead times. If time is of the urgency we’ll move heaven and earth to deliver your video on time.
Yes. Many of our videos use content already created by our clients.
Yes, too many to list but include two Webby awards, Rushes, NYFT.
- Contact us via the website.
- We arrange a chat to discuss your requirements.
- We send you our proposal and estimate.
- If you like our idea and cost we pitch our idea in person or via Zoom.
- Once commissioned we develop your concept and begin sourcing assets, creating visuals, scripting, crewing and plan for production and post-production.
- Production – Live action filming / animation creation.
- Post-Production – we edit the footage, create the animation and graphics. Edits will be uploaded to a secure video platform where you can watch and leave feedback. Once picture is locked we add VO, SFX, picture grade, QC.
- Deliver digital file.
No, but we can recommend some great website designers. Just ask.
We don’t do SEO but all our content is created with SEO in mind. We understand algorithms and what’s trending.
Our in-house team consists of producers, creative directors, writers, camera operators, directors, DPs, animators and editors. For larger or multiple productions we source and build our teams with experienced talent and creatives.
Yes, all of our crews have had their vaccinations and will wear a mask at all times where required. We can also provide individual covid tests on the day if requested.
All recognised formats.
We use professional, licensed, industry standard software.
We have a large kit room filled with drones, Sony A7 35mm cameras, lighting and camera lenses. With most productions we hire the kit needed to achieve the look at style we need to achieve for a successful video/s.
We do a lot of research and homework before we develop an idea. To start we ask you to tell us as much information about your customers and competitors, this helps us build a profile of your audience so we can make content that speaks to them.
No, a video goes viral organically and can depend on many factors. We say it’s better to have your video watched by a thousand of your targeted audience than a million of the wrong audience.