Education & E-Learning Video Production
INSPIRING EDUCATION & E-LEARNGING VIDEOS
Inspire Learning through Creative Educational and E-learning Video Production.
Theory Films brings a fresh and innovative approach to creating educational and e-learning videos that engage, inspire, and educate. With a deep understanding of instructional design principles and a passion for storytelling, we aim to elevate the educational video experience.
Education & E-learning videos we've made:
OUR APPROACH TO EDUCATIONAL VIDEO:
Our creative approach to educational videos produces powerful learning tools that effectively convey information while engaging and inspiring your audience.
With our expertise in visual storytelling and e-learning platforms, we help clients create educational videos that make learning an enjoyable and enriching experience.
Educational Video Case Studies:
Why Choose Theory Films to Produce Your Educational and E-Learning Video?
1. Working with the world’s most trusted brand in e-learning: We have a proven track record, with years of experience producing high-quality explainer films for some of the world’s most trusted brands.
2. Experienced Creative Team: Our in-house dedicated team of creatives includes scriptwriters, animators, directors, and editors. Each brings a wealth of expertise in crafting compelling explainer films.
3. Client-Centric Approach: Your satisfaction is our top priority. We collaborate closely with you throughout the production process, providing regular updates and opportunities for feedback.
4. Proven Results: Our e-learning videos have been viewed all over the world. We’ve produced e-learning content for the UK, USA, Australia, China, Japan, Germany, Spain, Italy, and Portugal.
5. Cost-Effective: We offer competitive pricing without compromising quality, ensuring you get the best value for your investment.
6. Timely Delivery: We understand the importance of deadlines and consistently deliver projects on time, even under tight schedules.
7. Client Testimonials: Our satisfied clients attest to our excellence in producing explainer films that exceed expectations.
What our clients say :
Our Educational VIDEO Production Process:
Here’s how we go from initial ideation through to final delivery of your Education & E-Learning video content:
Our process begins with a development meeting to discuss the script, the visuals, and our shared goals. Once everyone is aligned, we proceed to the pre-production phase.
We write and refine the script until you’re happy with its content. We research suitable voice-over artists and start designing any animated assets. Once everything is approved, we move on to production.
We’ll be on set or at a studio location if we’re filming Live-Action. If the film is animated, we’ll start creating the assets and animations and begin to pre-visualize the entire story. Once these have been signed off, we move on to post-production.
Working from the storyboard, we edit your film, enhancing it with music, bespoke sound design, and a temporary voice-over (if required). We then present the fully edited film/s to you. You may have some minor adjustments, and we happily refine the film until you’re happy. The final step involves recording and laying the proper voice-over before delivering the finished films.
We deliver the video to the exact video specifications requested. We can provide a 4K and HD copy with varying file sizes, so you have no issues uploading or sharing.
Other Types of video Content we Produce:
Whether you’re looking a brand video or an explainer animation, a multi-million dollar TV commercial or e-learning video content, look no further. Our team have produced a diverse range of award-winning videos for some of the worlds most trusted and recognised brands and agencies, so you’re in safe hands.
Educational & E-Learning Video Production FAQs :
E-learning can be adapted for many subjects, but its effectiveness may vary depending on the topic and learning objectives.
We produce e-learning courses for the world’s biggest Awareness and Training company, KnowBe4 https://www.knowbe4.com/
Interactivity engages learners and enhances understanding. It can include quizzes, simulations, and discussion forums.
Good question! Here’s a handy article we wrote to help you decide: Animation vs. Live Action
This will depend on the complexity of the course, animation, and run-time of your e-learning video. We suggest between 6 – 8 weeks per video.